E-cigarette explodes in man’s pocket in California, causes serious burns

E-cigarette explodes in man’s pocket in California, causes

Click to view on Bing1:41

Aug 28, 2018 · An e-cigarette was caught on camera exploding in a man’s pocket in California on Saturday, causing a large amount of sparks to erupt and the man to receive severe burns.

California man suffers burns after e-cigarette explodes in

Watch video · A man in California suffered serious burns to his leg after an e-cigarette exploded in his pocket while he was at a store in Anaheim last Saturday.

E-cigarette explodes in Valley man’s pocket | | azfamily.com

E-cigarette explodes in Valley man’s pocket By LiAna It’s constant. It doesn’t go away. It burns and burns and burns,” Tague said. Valley man’s vape pen explodes, causes serious burns

E-cigarette explodes in man’s pocket causing him horrific

E-cigarette explodes in man’s pocket causing him horrific second-degree burns. WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: Austin Mark had no idea putting some change in his pocket could cause …

E-cigarette battery explodes in N.B. man’s pocket, causing

RIVERVIEW, N.B.—A New Brunswick man who suffered serious burns from an e-cigarette battery that went off like a flare in his pocket is warning others about the risks of careless vaping.

An E-Cigarette Explodes in a Guy’s Pocket – wrif.com

California Man Suffers Burns After E-Cigarette Explodes in His Pocket. A man was left with serious burns after an e-cigarette exploded in his pants pocket in Anaheim, California, on August 27, according to local reports.The incident occurred as the man was shopping in an HDTV Outlet in the city.

E-Cigarette Explodes In Man’s Pants Pocket At Grand

Nov 23, 2016 · NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — Terrifying video Wednesday showed an e-cigarette exploding in a man’s pocket at Grand Central Terminal.

Dramatic moment e-cigarette EXPLODES in a man’s pocket

Dramatic security video captures the moment an e-cigarette explodes inside a man’s pocket as he tries to buy a TV. Mohamad Abdihdy, 24, was shopping for a TV at a HDTV Outlet store in Anaheim on

Man catches fire after e-cigarette explodes in his pocket

A man has suffered second-degree burns after his faulty e-cigarette set his trousers on fire at a petrol station in the US state of Kentucky. CCTV footage from the Quality Quick Convenient store

Electronic cigarette explodes in man’s mouth, causes

Holloway was at his home office when the device exploded, leaving behind burned carpet, chair cushions, pictures and office equipment.

E-cigarette explodes in man’s pants, attorney says – CNN

Nov 24, 2016 · An e-cigarette exploded in the pocket of an employee of a New York City wine store Wednesday morning, the man’s attorney said.