Pin Missile, a pokémon fanfic

Pin Missile, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction

[Note: Pokemon, of course, belongs to Nintendo/Creatures/Gamefreak and such. This isn’t the best example of my writing (I wrote it for a contest a couple years ago), but it’s the only fic I actually have finished right now that’s decent.

Pin Missile (move) – Bulbapedia, the community-driven

Pin Missile inflicts damage, hitting the target 2-5 times per use. There is a 37.5% chance that it will hit 2 times, a 37.5% chance that it will hit 3 times, a 12.5% chance that it will hit 4 times, and a 12.5% chance that it will hit 5 times.

Pin Missile | Pokémon Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Pin Missile does damage, hitting the target two to five times in a turn. In a Double Battle , Pin Missile can target any Pokémon around the user. In a Triple Battle , Pin Missle can only target a Pokémon that’s adjacent to the user.

Pin Missile (move) | Pokémon Clover Wiki | FANDOM powered

Pin Missile is damage-dealing Bug-type multi-strike move Pin Missile deals damage, hitting the target two to five times per use. There is a 75% chance that Pin Missile will hit two or three times, and a 25% chance that Pin Missile will hit four or five times.

Imperceivable Beauty Chapter 18: AN and One – FanFiction

«Don’t let it escape! Use Pin Missile and follow with a Toxic!» Alex commanded. Beatrice dodged Altaria’s poor-aimed Dragon Breath before launching a Pin Missile at the Pokémon. In combination, Beatrice fired some quick spurts of Toxic that rained over the Pin Missile …

Pin Missile (move) | Pokémon Uranium Wiki | FANDOM powered

Pin Missile is an offensive Bug-type move. Pin Missile inflicts damage, hitting the target 2-5 times per use. There is a~33.3% chance that it will hit 2 times, a~33.3% chance it will hit 3 times

Pin Missile | Pokémon moves | Pokémon Database

In Generations 1-5, Pin Missile has 85% accuracy and a base power of 14, resulting in a total power of 28, 42, 56 or 70. Z-Move effects. When a Pokémon is holding Buginium Z and uses its Z-Power, Pin Missile turns into Savage Spin-Out and has base power 140.

Pin Missile | Pokemon Tower Defense Two Wiki | FANDOM

Pin Missile. Edit. History Comments Share. Pin Missile (Please add image.) 15 1.2 85% (Please type Sam’s descrption here) Notes. 2-5 attacks in a row. Learned By Level Up. Below is incomplete, Please help expand the list! Pokemon Tower Defense Two Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.

Pin Missile – +Plus Monster Dex

*Movimento Introduzido na 1ª Geração* Nome – Pin Missile Tradução – Míssil-Alfinete Dublagem – Míssil de Espinhos Type – Ca

Pin Missile | Pokemon Infinity Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Effects Edit. Pin Missile inflicts damage, hitting the target between 2-5 times per use. There is a 37.5% chance that it will hit 2 times, a 37.5% chance that it will hit 3 times, a 12.5% chance that it will hit 4 times, and a 12.5% chance that it will hit 5 times.

Crimson Rivers (A Pokemon Fanfic) – Chapter Sixteen

Crimson Rivers (A Pokemon Fanfic) Fanfiction. It’s a dark time for a Pokèmon to be born. Trainers are getting desperate to save themselves, and they’re training and beating Pokèmon. They’re desperate because of a horrible disaster that’s leaving lakes and rivers of blood, burnt forest, and ruin

Pokémon Earth and Storm | The Pokemon Fanfiction Wiki

Pokémon: Earth and Storm is a new season of the Pokemon anime series franchise. Ash has arrive to the Irusia Region to make new friends, rivals and compete in the Pokémon League.

Pin Missile (move) | Pgenvp Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Pin Missile is damage-dealing Bug-type multi-strike move Pin Missile deals damage, hitting the target two to five times per use. There is a 75% chance that Pin Missile will hit two or three times, and a 25% chance that Pin Missile will hit four or five times.

Espeon X Umbreon: A Pokemon Fanfiction – Chapter 4 – Wattpad

Espeon X Umbreon: A Pokemon Fanfiction Fanfiction. Espeon X Umbreon Fanfiction! Jewel gets dared by her new friend Joy to go up to her crush, Shadow, and admit her feelings for him. How will it go? #eevee #eeveelutions #espeon #fanfiction #idk #pkmn #pokemon …

Reviews: 1

Diamond and Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors, a manga fiction

Then charizard used dragon breath and drapion used pin missile again and both pokemon were knock out. The last pekomon Paul used is Electivire and Ash …